The Law: Pests and Pest Prevention
Legislation: Food Safety Act
Organisations and businesses that manufacture, process, store, distribute, prepare, package or sell food must ensure that human food is safe to eat.
It is an offence to supply, sell, advertise, or be in possession of food that is unfit for human consumption.
Food and food products must be prevented from damage or contamination by pests. Food premises must be kept in good condition, clean and free from rubbish which may attract pests.
You can be receive fines of up to £20,000 disqualification from catering for up to 2 years and up to 2 years imprisonment
Whether you’re an office, public house, hotel, restaurant, food manufacturer or take away, Sentinel Pest Control contractual agreements are flexible and can be set up for any type of premises, to cover any range of pest infestations, for any period of time and for any frequency of service!
We offer a free pest prevention survey at your premises and will give you free expert advice on:
- Exclusion: advice on how to keep pests out of your premises
- Restriction: helping prevent infestations through sound housekeeping practices and free quotations for:
- Destruction: eradicating pests whenever there is a problem
- Regular inspections to all specified areas of premises.
- Installation of monitors/detectors in accordance with the pest specification.
- Reporting system, recording each service visit, with details of pest infestation findings, advice or recommendations, treatment carried out and pesticides used COSHH data sheets and Method Statements.
- Unlimited call-outs: including follow-up visits to deal with infestations.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org